A large team of experienced and highly skilled data managers works closely with researchers to find the best possible solutions for conducting studies using Research Online. These data managers also provide professional services for handling the data management of clinical studies.
They also customise and handle the entire follow-up process for all of the study-related data management processes, such as:
- creating study-specific reports;
- implementing mid-study changes;
- processing the data from the information gathered;
- managing the database lock;
- organising user and query management;
- handling data imports and exports
- creating analysis databases for interim and final analysis
All services are performed according to Standard Operating Procedures.
Contact details for more information about Research Online or handling data management
Head Data Management & Project Support
T: +31 (0)88 75 68105 | M: +31 (0)6 2774 40 69 | F.R.Leus@umcutrecht.nl
Research Online is affiliated with UMC Utrecht.